The LEVELEN MultiSport Kit includes everything you need to dial in your hydration for your multisport races. Our Scientifically-based Athlete Sweat Test determines your specific hydration needs, so you can finally stop the trial-and-error game. Just like elite professional athletes, you can now get the same personalized hydration support to finally reach your peak performance.
For triathletes, we recommend getting a baseline during your off-season or beginning of your season, and then another test a few weeks before your big race. Even though your Sweat Profile remains fairly consistent, acclimation to hot/humid climates does affect how your sweat glands perform in the short term. Our patented* system is the only way to accurately determine how your body individually responds to climatization effects.
The MultiSport Kit includes:
- 2 (two) Individual Athlete Sweat Test Kits
- One test for the Bike, and One for the Run
- You self-administer the sweat tests under your normal training conditions
- Performed indoor, if necessary
- Send back your test kits for analysis (pre-paid mailer for US orders only)
After your Sweat Test results are analyzed:
- Sweat Profile & Dashboard Report (through e-mail)
- Detailed report on your fluid & electrolyte losses
- Detailed hydration program specific to your Sweat Profile
- Spreadsheet to help strategize hourly fueling plan
- Continued Product Support via email, phone or video chat
- End of your hydration trial-and-error game
We recommend that multi-sport athletes test annually (least once a year), and more frequently (quarterly/bi-annually) for those that train/race in very different climates and conditions.
Additional tests can be purchased at a discount. You can also try our LEVELEN Mix while you wait for your test to be completed and analyzed. If we don’t have a Sweat Profile for you on file, we will send a Level 3.