Arthur R. Bartolozzi, MD
Dr. Arthur Bartolozzi is a distinguished sport surgeon, treating world-class athletes in every sport, from wrestling to rowing, from the NHL to the NFL. The former team physician for the Philadelphia Eagles, Flyers and Phantoms, Dr. Bartolozzi understands the demands professional and amateur athletes place upon their bodies and works to help them recover from injury in a safe and efficient manner.
- A.B. Chemistry, Brown University
- M.D. University of San Diego
- Research Fellowship in Orthopaedic Surgery, McKay Laboratory, University of Pennsylvania
- Residency in Orthopaedic Surgery, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Fellowship in Sports Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles
Dr. Bartolozzi performs more than 800 surgeries each year and specializes in arthroscopy, ligament reconstruction and total joint replacement in the knee and shoulder. A leader in sports medicine and joint replacement, Dr. Bartolozzi is a past recipient of the Eastern Athletic Trainer’s Association Moyer Award for his significant contributions to the field. As experts in the Philadelphia sports space, Dr. Arthur Bartolozzi and Dr. Sandra Fowkes Godek brought their focus together to found HEAT Sport Sciences.