Getting sweat tested by LEVELEN™ has been critical for me to keep getting faster. Over the past 5 years, my needs have changed and through a recent Sweat Test in Kona, we were able to tweak my fuel plan to best my 2009 time by 40 minutes and pick off all but one of the ladies in front of me. 2nd place in the World in my 2nd World Championships!
I’m now a LEVELEN Level 5, and I am fueling my body with the right balance of electrolytes, calories, and fluids at the right times during my training and races.
How important has LEVELEN™ been to my racing success? Let the race results answer that:2009 IM World Championship @ age 34, drinking course provisions, 10:28:xx, 9th place AG.2018 IM World Championship @ age 43, drinking LEVELEN™, 9:48:xx, 2nd place AG.
2005 Marine Corps Marathon @ age 30, drinking course provisions, 3:40:082017 Marine Corps Marathon @ age 42, drinking LEVELEN™, 3:08:33So even as I’ve aged up, my times have continuously dropped and my racing honors speak for themselves. I’m thankful to LEVELEN for supporting me throughout the years!
– Sharon Schmidt-Mongrain, USAT All-American & Ironman All-World Athlete
Sharon trains with LEVELEN Level 5 Strawberry Citrus, and fuels with a custom LEVELEN Level 5 Endurance mix on race day.
Notable accomplishments for Sharon Schmidt-Mongrain:
- USAT All-American Honors – 2018, Ranked #1 Age Group
- USAT Overall Masters Triathlete Honorable Mention – 2018
- Ironman All-World Athlete – 2018
- 2019 Ironman 70.3 World Championships – 4th AG
- 2018 Ironman World Championships – 2nd AG, 11th OA
- 2018 Ironman Texas – 1st AG, 5th OA
- Ironman 70.3 Atlantic City 1st Overall – 2017, 2018, 2019
- 2016 Ironman 70.3 Raleigh – 1st AG